Wednesday, June 23, 2010

The family is growing!

We got a kitty! Since I'm a dog person, never having lived with a cat, and Ben is a cat person, never having lived with a dog til my rowdy crew & I moved in with him, we got a cat for him to come home to.


His name is Fillmore. He is almost one and is the cutest little thing. Very playful! We adopted him from a rescue group. I was originally drawn to looking by a tiny gray kitten named Audrey. Then we opened the cage little Fill was in and he jumped out into my arms and snuggled! He was very playful (a must for Ben) so we discussed it and took him home as foster parents to see how things would go.

At first he was scared of the dogs (even though they largely ignored him) and hissed at them A LOT. He has come around - being much more tolerant and even following Ruby around. We officially adopted him yesterday and so now he is ours! Full house!

No comments:

Post a Comment